Powder metallurgy can be used to create complex shapes
Japan joins the CSC
Japan has submitted its instrument of acceptance to the Convention on Supplementary Compensation for Nuclear Damage (CSC), an
- Duplex - a collection of technical articles, papers, videos, case histories, etc, documenting the specification and selection of duplex stainless steels.
- Titanium - this niche range of materials is used in a surprising number of industries. Resources in this Fact File will help users determine which titanium grade can best be used in each specific application.
- Nickel Alloys - this Fact File is packed with information about using nickel alloys in industries such as chemicals, marine, oil & gas, etc. Additional information details metallurgical, welding and fabrication considerations.
- Actuation - a collection of technical articles, videos, case histories, etc, documenting the use of all actuator types for valves and control valves.
- Control Valves - key elements at the heart of all process control systems. Resources here will help users better understand how to specify, select and trouble-shoot control valves.
- Safety relief valves - acting as a 'last resort', these fully mechanical devices are designed to operate and protect systems, people and the environment if an over-pressure situation occurs.
- Emission control - gaskets, seals, O-rings, bellows�. this Fact File contains important info on the products used to reduce external and internal leakages from valves.