Proper asset management important in aging plants, says Dr Renner
- Duplex - a collection of technical articles, papers, videos, case histories, etc, documenting the specification and selection of duplex stainless steels.
- Titanium - this niche range of materials is used in a surprising number of industries. Resources in this Fact File will help users determine which titanium grade can best be used in each specific application.
- Nickel Alloys - this Fact File is packed with information about using nickel alloys in industries such as chemicals, marine, oil & gas, etc. Additional information details metallurgical, welding and fabrication considerations.
- Actuation - a collection of technical articles, videos, case histories, etc, documenting the use of all actuator types for valves and control valves.
- Control Valves - key elements at the heart of all process control systems. Resources here will help users better understand how to specify, select and trouble-shoot control valves.
- Safety relief valves - acting as a 'last resort', these fully mechanical devices are designed to operate and protect systems, people and the environment if an over-pressure situation occurs.
- Emission control - gaskets, seals, O-rings, bellows�. this Fact File contains important info on the products used to reduce external and internal leakages from valves.